In Special Needs News

Depending on the circumstances, it sounds like a first-party special needs trust , also known as a (d)(4)(A) trust, or a pooled special needs trust, sometimes called a (d)(4)(C) trust, could be appropriate for your son.  A qualified special needs planner can walk you through the pros and cons of each type of trust and help you to properly establish one.  Click here to find a list of planners in your state. 

Contact Us

Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search